ParentingWell® Web Site Policies
The ParentingWell® web site with its home page of “parentingwell.org” and hosted by Strengths Based Solutions, LLC is a complimentary information service provided at no charge to users with the express condition that users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify portions of these terms and conditions at any time. By using this site you signify your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. As these terms and conditions may change, please review them periodically for updates.
The ParentingWell® web site and online community is for informational purposes only. Information available on the web site is presented in summary form and is not meant to serve as medical advice or to replace consultation with your physician or a qualified mental health professional. If you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a health care professional who is familiar with your individual medical and mental health needs.
The information is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. We make no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of this information. Strengths Based Solutions, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The information and materials available on this site are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the site, the site content, or any advice or services provided through the site to the extent permitted by law. The information is provided for general information only.
The advice, recommendations, information, and conclusions posted or emailed by other members of the site are not in any way vetted, approved or endorsed by Strengths Based Solutions, LLC, and you use such information at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you will hold harmless Strengths Based Solutions, LLC and its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the ParentingWell® web site or the information contained in this web site or other web sites to which it is linked. This includes, but is not limited to, information or materials viewed or downloaded from this web site or another website to which it is linked that appear to you or are construed by you to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or that infringe upon your intellectual property rights.
Under no circumstances will Strengths Based Solutions, LLC or the contributors of information to the ParentingWell® web site be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Use of Web Site Discussion Groups/Bulletin Boards
The ParentingWell® web site provides Discussion Groups and Bulletin Boards for user comments and stories. Your requests to join Our Community and to post information and material will be reviewed by us at least monthly, and posted as soon as possible. When you submit and post information or material you agree to abide by all these Terms and Conditions. Our web site is provided for the benefit of its members and the public, as a safe and comfortable environment. We are pleased to hear from our users and welcome your comments. However we reserve the right to immediately terminate a user’s registration if we become aware and determine that the user is violating any of these Terms and Conditions or any of the enumerated guidelines for contributors.
- Any message, information, data or text that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise offensive, e.g., targeted at gender, race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, religious views or disability is prohibited.
- Promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes, non-commercial and bulk solicitation are prohibited.
- Material that encourages or promotes conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, Federal or international law or regulation is prohibited.
- ParentingWell® recognizes that privacy and personal comfort are essential. Web site users are encouraged not to post personal information such as addresses and telephone numbers. Do not ask for personal information from other users.
- Our goal is to encourage the sharing and exchange of useful information and resources. Name calling, insults or personal attacks are prohibited and will be deleted immediately upon notice. Posting off-topic messages, i.e., messages not related to parenting, will result in removal of posting privileges.
- Opinions, beliefs and statements posted in web site forums do not necessarily represent the opinions or beliefs of ParentingWell®. Strengths Based Solutions, LLC is not to be held liable for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by sponsorship of the site.
- Computer programming routines intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots are prohibited.
We may periodically ask you to complete short surveys about your experiences and the web site. Your participation in these surveys is not required, and your refusal to do so will not impact your experience on the site.
The information you provide will be reviewed and posted as designated by you and as appropriate on the ParentingWell® web site, with your permission conveyed by your submission of the information. If you submit contact information, e.g., your email address, we will add you to the ParentingWell® community contact list for future dissemination of site-related materials.
Use of Content
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on the ParentingWell® web site in written form including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, or video clips is copyrighted by and propriety to Strengths Based Solutions, LLC. We grant reprint permissions subject to these conditions: (1) In the reprint you will credit ParentingWell® as the source, i.e., include “copyright or © ParentingWell® and the date of the download under or above the material copies and shared; (2) You are not reselling the product at a profit; and (3) You will send a copy of the result to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any information on the ParentingWell® site that is attributed to another source, permission to reproduce must be obtained from the original source.
Endorsements and Links to External Sites
ParentingWell® and Strengths Based Solutions, LLC are not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site, and are not responsible for their content. Links included on the ParentingWell® site are for your convenience only and are not intended as an endorsement; you access them at your own risk. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of those linked sites.
Governing Laws and Venue
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of New Hampshire and the applicable laws of the United States of America. All disputes arising under, or in any way connected with membership in or use of the Site shall be brought exclusively in the state and federal courts in New Hampshire, and in no other jurisdiction. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in New Hampshire, U.S.A.